Monday, May 18, 2015

May #paperhaul

Hello!

This is the May edition of #paperhaul

#paperhaul is a monthly subscription service brought to you from Crafty Creatives, each month features a selection of paper goods to get you feeling inspired! 

the boxes contain a mix of stickers, greetings cards, postcards, washi tape and other awesome goodies, and costs just £10 per month!

here's my second #paperhaul box - May 2015



this months box is absolutely chocked full of 60/70's inspired paper goods, bright colours and bold prints!


here's the first thing I was drawn to, washi tape! this is a lovely delicate floral print, I love using washi tape on packages and letters, this is great quality too.


A set of three simple gift tags, The design on these is really retro looking and they're so bright and colourful, these are glossy too which I think is quite unique. These are perfect to attach to any gift, any time of the year.


these are really cool, two matte sticker sheets with a disco ball sequin type print on them, gives the illusion of being shiny, I'll probably cut these up into shapes or strips


three a6 postcards, the two on the right are both vinyl themed and graphic, and the one on the left is quite hippy/boho themed and the colours are muted pastel shades.


a set of three lovely mini notecards with kraft envelopes, these are stunning - the photo is definitely not doing these justice, the colours really pop against the black background, I'll be using these to send out with my etsy orders.



sticker sheet featuring nine different vinyl designs, these have a lovely gloss finish



double sided craft papers, fantastic if you like scrap booking or have themed pages in your sketchbooks or journals, the apple print side is the most appealing to me, as I think I will get the most use out of it.



two blank greetings card, the top image shows a very retro looking card which features a girl laying on a very floral sofa using a bright red telephone, this one is a gloss finish with a white envelope the bottom image is a simple graphic image of a girl with a large afro and sunglasses printed onto brown craft card with matching envelope.


overall, I liked the vinyl prints and stickers, the washi tape is cute, but 60s/70s style prints aren't really my favourite type of design, I'm sure I will still use most of the item in this box though!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post and come back next month to see what June #paperhaul brings!

Helz Illustrates

*this post is not sponsored or affiliated with Crafty Creatives or #paperhaul in any way, all photos and opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment