Thursday, July 23, 2015

July #paperhaul

Hello!

This is the July edition of #paperhaul

#paperhaul is a monthly subscription service brought to you from Crafty Creatives, each month features a selection of paper goods to get you feeling inspired! 

the boxes contain a mix of stickers, greetings cards, postcards, washi tape and other fantastic goodies, and costs just £10 per month! let's get started..



Just by opening the box the theme hits you in the face (not litereally - that octopus looks pretty friendly!) and it's definitely underwater themed, which I think is so fun! very summery, very fitting for this time of year!


This was the first thing I grabbed as soon as I opened the box and I was *REALLY* excited about the addition of badges to this months box, three adorable badges, one with simple fish shapes, one with a cute seahorse and one that says "mermaid crush" these are great, and two of them instantly found their way onto my everyday backpack!


washi tape! this time it's blue and swirly patterned, I say it all the time in every unboxing, I love washi tape, I think it's great, you get a whole load of it on the roll too, which is handy!


the two stickers this time are really simple illustrations of a puffer fish, and an octopus, adorable, what else is there to say about these guys? I'm going to cut around them and use them on my next sketchbook cover.


set of three matte notecards with white envelopes. these are really interesting to look at because the illustrations are done in black and grey which stands out against the bright blue background, these are really fun.


three gloss finish mini gift tags! these have three cute little fish on in quite muted colours, and they almost look like they're swimming from one gift tag to the next. now, my partner really likes fishing, that's his thing, so I'll be using these on his gifts in the future definitely!


three postcards, top is an illustration of octopus tentacles, there is some really lovely detail on this on, the middle one features a sea babe, possibly a mermaid, with all sorts of sea life swimming among her blue hair, the third postcard features a graphic repeat pattern of fish in block colours, simple and eyecatching.


sheet of 12 stickers, all sea creatures! these are simple little digital illustrations, but they're very eye catching and I'll get a lot of use out of these.



double sided craft papers, one side feature a pale blue background with a jellyfish print all over, the second is a beige background with a navy blue image of seahorses and ropes.

the reverse side of these feature a white background with a repeat pattern of blue decorative fish all over, and the second is the same print as the notecards from above.


the final thing in the box is a greetings card and envelope featuring a beautiful almost tattoo inspired illustration of a crab in all black, the detailing is left white.

All in all, I think this box is fantastic, the addition of the badges really made a lovely surprise, I think I would maybe like less of the craft papers, just because I have so many, and have nothing to use them for unless I use them in collages etc. The box is well put together and definitely well worth the money. You can subscribe to #paperhaul at craftycreatives.com or buy a single box from the online shop!

Helz Illustrates!

This post is in no way sponsored or endorsed by/for paperhaul or Crafty Creatives, all images and opinions are my own and purchased by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment